ARSCLIST  December 2008

ARSCLIST December 2008

Re: MELODIYA DISCOGRAPHY - was Medtner playing his 3rd Piano Concerto

Larry Friedman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:18:12 -0500

MK also pressed a number of Melodiya originals for the US market in the
1950s and '60s. For a while it was part of the Artia-Bruno-Colosseum group.
I always thought of it as a branch of the Melodiya tree.

-Larry