Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  March 2009

ARSCLIST March 2009

old cylinder?

Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:14:00 EST

Hi,

  I have been looking for a long time for a strange, and probably
hard-to-find record, entitled "The Burning of Smith in Paris, Texas." The events
re-created occurred in 1893 and from what is known, were extremely awful.

  As a recording artifact, I suppose it has some archival interest. It was
still being sold as late as 1897-99 ( on brown wax).

Allen

**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.