ARSCLIST  March 2009

ARSCLIST March 2009

Re: SV: [ARSCLIST] SV: [ARSCLIST] PACKBURN 323A

Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:54:09 -0500

I tried the parametric once, it can work if done with care but you are
filtering out a lot of music also, and it is a lot of work for a single
record. Are  you trying to enjoy the music or enjoy fiddling with the knobs?

For casual listening to 78s, I just listen to the noise and filter it in
my brain. I'm used to it, and the insufficiencies of a great recording
don't bother me nearly as much as insufficiencies of a performance.

joe salerno