ARSCLIST  March 2009

ARSCLIST March 2009

film music recording resource wanted

Thomas Stern <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:52:24 -0500

  Does anyone know of LISTS, COLLECTORS, DATABASES etc. relating to
film music???
  I have made numerous inquiries and searches for a 10-in LP album issued
by STINSON (SLP-38 Lounging Music) which contains the WARSAW CONCERTO,
but have so far been unable to locate a copy.  I am hopeful that targeting
film music sources might be productive.
  THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.