ARSCLIST  March 2009

ARSCLIST March 2009

Re: Old reel to reel 'echo' problem

Dave Kesner <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:00:03 -0700

Hi Joe,

On rare occasions, I've found print through can affect one channel more than
another; possibly do to azimuth issues on the original tape deck.  Its not
unusual to find "better" signal on one channel/track vs. another.  While its
kind of an "when all else fails" technique, it might be worth a shot...

Dave

--
Dave Kesner
Recording Engineer