EDUCAT April 2009

Re: Final exam for LS 506

Colleen Valente <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Apr 2009 07:53:29 -0500

I agree with those who say to make up, in whole or in part, some of the titles that you use on the exam. this is particularly helpful when you need to find something that illustrates a particular problem and reality won't cooperate when you need it to!  However, I think it is worth using items with copy, particularly if you can find a 2nd or 3rd editions with some areas of difference from the edition you use on the exam (like the ed. statement, pagination, etc.).  I say this because in real life, we consult other catalogs, earlier editions, etc. all the time. I teach my staff to do this wh