Help for METS Archives

METS Archives

METS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

METS Home

METS  April 2009

METS April 2009

Re: Fwd: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask] (mptr to higher-level object)

Glenn Gardner <[log in to unmask]>

Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:55:33 -0400

Rick - I will look into it, and if the configuration settings are
different, we'll see if we can do anything on the METS Listserv end.
Thanks!

Glenn Gardner
Network Development & MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress
Washington, D.C.  USA  20540-4402
Ph: +1 (202) 707-7414             Internal: LS/TECH/NDMSO (4402)
[disclaimer: the content of this email does not necessarily reflect the
policies of the Library of Congress]

>>> Rick Beaubien <[log in to unmask]> 4/6/2009 10:41 AM

It seems to me that I don't encounter this problem when submitting to
the MODS or MIX lists.  Is there some difference in the way these lists
are configured?

Rick Beaubien

Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress wrote: It's a chronic (minor) bug
with the LC listserv software.  You can safely ignore it.