Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  May 2009

ARSCLIST May 2009

30 vs 15 IPS EQ - was One Inch, two track master tapes- 15 or 30 IPS

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 May 2009 16:29:05 -0700

I doubt our friend makes recordings, he just want to play back on it.
Sad, as there are people who could make records with it!

By the way, I have been trying to find a chart or diagram of the
record/play curves for 30 vs 15IPS - can anyone here point me to one
online?

I have a client who wants to do half speed transfers at home…

Thanks,

Lou
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689