ARSCLIST  May 2009

ARSCLIST May 2009

Re: seeking International Classical Record Collector articles

Stan Punzel <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 May 2009 13:28:36 -0700

Hi Tom,

I went and looked, I have some copies from 1999 on. BUT I do have 2 and
3 from 1995 and the page numbers are correct. So how to get them to you?
(I'm glad I've been going through crap and I haven't thrown any of these
away........Fanfare?  Gramophone? Out they went!)

Stan Punzel