EDUCAT May 2009

Re: Who do you pay attention to?

Karen Weaver <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 31 May 2009 13:18:55 -0400

I will be attending ALA this July and would also be interested in these
discussions, I would have loved to have attended the recent conference on
Ethics of Information Organization but it was too close to Memorial Day for
my scheduling...I look forward to reading about the presentations etc Hope
you continue to expand these initiatives for cataloging research Best
regards, Karen W

Karen Weaver, MLS, Adjunct Faculty, Cataloging & Classification, The iSchool
at Drexel University, College of Information Science & Technology,