ARSCLIST June 2009

Re: Eric Von Schmidt LP's

Aaron Levinson <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:13:19 -0400

Does anyone out there in the ARSC universe have doubles of Eric Von
Schmidt vinyl that they would be willing to part with? I'm looking for
his first on Prestige from 1963, The one he did with Dick Farina with
the goat on the cover and finally the one on Philo called Cruel Family.
Any help would greatly appreciated. My good pal Joe Boyd has urged me to
track them down...

AA