BIBCO Archives

BIBCO@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBCO Home

BIBCO  June 2009

BIBCO June 2009

Answer about BIBCO/CONSER stats

Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Jun 2009 18:06:38 -0400

John,--and other BIBCO reporters:  Our intention is that both groups in the list I sent earlier have submitted stats reports, and we have received them.  The upper group is the list of BIBCO reports in our file.  The lower group is the set of CONSER reports in our file.

The list I sent is not alphabetical, so it may be tough to find Brigham Young where you'd expect it near the top of the BIBCO list, but it's among the BIBCO reports--about 18th from the top.  The strange arrangement is a convenience for us, since the file of reports mixes your CONSER and BIBCO submissions and sorts them by...but tha