Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  June 2009

EDUCAT June 2009

Re: RDA Implementation Task Force preconference and program at ALA 2009, Chicago

"Dr. Robert Ellett" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:52:03 -0400

Both Janet and Steve have made good points here. Yes libraries are suffering
the ill effects of the economy, but so are library associations. ALA has had
to furlough employees --a fact I learned as I called the ALCTS office this
week.

I'm involved with two ALCTS pre-conferences on my own dime and time.

Robert

--
Robert O. Ellett,, Ph.D.
Lecturer

"Life is like photography. We all develop from negatives."