Please join us in August as the FLICC Human Resources Working Group hosts the 2009 Job Fair for Librarians and Information Professionals.
Job Fair for Info Professionals
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
9:00am - 2:00 pm
Library of Congress - Madison Building (Mumford, West Dining Room)
Presentation Topics will include:
- Resume Writing and Interview Techniques
- Federal Librarianship/Careers
- USAJobs Application Process
- Resume FAQ*
More than 15 exhibitors will be available from 9:00am - 2pm.
- Defense Technical Information Center
- TRAK Records and Libraries
- National Library of Medicine
- National Archives and Records Administration
And many more...
*Due to high interest in the program, one-on-one resume assistance will not be available.
Instead, we are offering a Resume FAQ session with a panel of federal librarians and HR specialists who will answer pre-submitted questions.
Although the Job Fair is free, registration is REQUIRED.
Registration Form is attached.
Please complete the registration form and fax to 202-707-4825.
Please direct any questions to [log in to unmask]
Information Alert attached as well if you would like to print and share it with others.