FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  August 2009

FEDLIB August 2009

JOA Posting: D94129, Librarian, YA-1410-02 (DTIC-BR)

DTIC Personnel Office <[log in to unmask]>

FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List

Mon, 17 Aug 2009 06:39:50 -0400

Good Morning,

Please post the following DTIC JOA:

Announcement No: D94129 (Public - U.S. Citizens)
Title/Series/Grade: Librarian, YA-1410-02/02
Opens: 14 Aug 2009
Closes: 25 Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=82848399

DTIC offers competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, family
friendly environment, employment related paid training and education,
bonuses, and awards. We are seeking talented people who want
challenging assignments in a progressive organization. Located at Ft.
Belvoir, VA, in the Andrew T. McNamara Headquarters Complex, we provide
on-site access to free parking, free state-of-the-art fitness facility,
a federal credit union and a fee-based child care development center.
Please feel free to forward this message to individuals who might be
interested in such a position.

Want more information about DTIC? Go to:
www.dtic.mil

Thank You!

DTIC Personnel Admin Team
(slb)