ARSCLIST October 2009

Phonograph Needles

Kurt Nauck <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:48:23 -0500

FYI, We sell new soft, medium and loud tone steel needles as well as
new old stock needles in original tins (steel and gold plated, which
were advertised as being good for several plays). We also have cactus
needle sharpeners, bamboo needle cutters and bamboo needles. Feel
free to contact me if interested.

Kurt Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.