ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: seeburg music (Was:Living Presence promo copies)

"Scott D. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:39:47 -0500

Hmm, funny this should come up. I just happened to drive by the location
of the old plant here on Dayton St. and North Ave. in Chicago this morning.

A _huge_ operation back in the day, spanning almost 3 city blocks. A
shopping mall now, of course...

The company was still around when I moved to Chicago in the
mid-seventies, but after going through a series of acquisitions, was
finally demolished. Wish I had taken photos...

Scott D. Smith
*Chicago Audio Works, Inc.*