ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: Audio Technical Metadata Collector (ATMC)

Bria Parker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:24:52 -0400

A contact of mine at Indiana recently told me that they hoped to have a
public release of the ATMC sometime in the spring. A firmer date would
certainly be helpful for your project, and for that I recommend contacting
someone from Indiana directly:
http://www.dlib.indiana.edu/projects/sounddirections/people/index.shtml

~Bria