ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: promo 78s

Dan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:01:08 -0700

We are all used to seeing " PROMOMOTION/PROMO printed on  jackets and labels....  how about "EXPLOTATION RECORD"???
Yea thats right its on label of  a 10" pressing from "Universal studio"  recording  for  the motion picture "Your a sweetheart".
Were stations being exploited  in play this "transcription" on the air?
If any one knows about  these   clue us all in.
dnw