ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: Updated Mercury discography

Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Oct 2009 18:03:40 -0700

I sold my near complete run of original Mercury jazz Lps,including an unissued test pressing by Gerry Mulligan,when I first got on eBay nine years ago.I am only missing a handful of the classical titles,and I know what they are.This includes the ones from the pre Living Presence years.

                                                 Roger

--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Updated Mercury discography
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 3:34 AM

If someone takes this on, Kohji is a fantastic source. He has collected MANY of the original LPs and
thus can refer directly to "HiFinformation" blurbs and session photos on the jackets. I don't think
I know anyone who has more original Mercury albums than Kohji. Especially with the pop stuff, some
which sold huge in its day but very little of which was ever reissued on CD.

-- Tom Fine