ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: Dracula query/

Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:05:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/2009 8:19:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I am an  English professor working on a new edition of Bram Stoker's
_Dracula_  (1897), and I have a query about the phonograph on which Dr.
Seward keeps  his audio diary.  At a critical point in the plot, he
shares it with  Mina Harker, who writes about the experience:

Several years ago, I was asked about a found cylinder recording (brown
wax) of Bram Stoker, ca. 1897. Has it been verified?

Allen
 _www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)