ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: late date 78

Milan P Milovanovic <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:40:55 +0200

Hello to all members of this list,

Speaking of micro versus wider grooves, would wider grooved cut record be
more resistant to micro scratches and easier to get clean from dust etc.
than "microgrooved" LP record?

Also, would 78 rpm speed be more suitable for recording/reproducing
especially at the last 1/5 of disc with no groove distortion added in this
area (often connected to ordinary 33 rpm records)?

Best wishes,

Milan