ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: Logic pro

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:49:47 -0700

Whicg version makes a difference. I only use Pro Tools andPeak, but
know some people who love Logic, especially V 9, but it is mainly a
music composition application and niether intuitive nor easy to
leanr. But great once you get there! I am told it has perhaps the ost
comprehesive set of quality built in plugins of all the aiduo
applications on Macs.

I can refer you to knowledgeable people if you like to learn more.

Lou
Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689