ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: DVD/CD duplicators

Malcolm Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:55:29 -1000

I would suggest you speak with someone at Disc Masters, in New Jersey.
There staff is tops. Among other services, they design and sell CD & DVD
duplicators. Prices are reasonable, too.
Website: http://www.discmasters.com/
I'm not affiliated with them but have used their services now and again.
Mal Rockwell

*******