ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: Benchmark A-D converter

Bob Olhsson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:20:33 -0500

I've been very happy with the one I've been using. The only challenge has
been that this particular model needs a balanced source. They make an
extra-cost input card to allow unbalanced sources. I think the new ones
include this.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://www.thewombforums.com