ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: Stroh violins

George Brock-Nannestad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:54:33 +0200

 From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello, just completing the references:

British Patent 3393/1901 for a corrugated diaphragm
British Patent 9418/1899 for a violin and similar stringed instruments
US Patent 644,695 is the corresponding US patent

The drawings in the earliest patents are very good.

A Frenchman, Ludovine Isaffo, has made a very thorough study of the
properties of this construction a few years back.

Kind regards,

George