UN Planning Sessions (1945)

Brandon Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:39:17 -0700

All,

We have 146 16" discs of the UN planning sessions in San Francisco, 1945.

The ones we've played anyway appear to be NBC radio broadcasts. We're considering these taking on
as a new project; first however, I need to know if copies of these recordings exist elsewhere. If so, then
we might reconsider or (better) consider partnering with other institutions to get these done in full.

Here's a link to our finding aid (such as it is): http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf2f59n5jz/

Any info you might have is appreciated.

thanks,
Brandon

--
Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections