ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Re: Victrola needles

Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:04:14 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/2009 9:54:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I  don't think there's any (practical) way to resharpen  them.

An early Berliner instruction Manual from 1896 (8-pages) that we  have
reprinted advises that they can be individually re-sharpened, if one has  the
patience. A different world back then...

Allen
 _www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)