ARSCLIST  October 2009

ARSCLIST October 2009

Franklin Silver Halves Recommendation

Paul D <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:17:03 -0400

I think that silver, "the poor man's gold" has a huge upside right now! Take Possession and Hold on to it!

This is the best deal I have found on "IRA Eligible Silver".

http://www.govmint.com/itemd.asp?ItemNo=BAGFR&ad=GVMAFFILIWGVAFCJ

The dollar is losing about 1% of its value everyday and will take traditional investments with it.  Stocks, Bonds etc. will go South!
Hedge with Silver and Gold!

Get my Gold and Silver Course FREE with Purchase from the Above Link. Email me with questions!

Paul A Drockton M.A.