]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PCCTG1 Home

PCCTG1  October 2009

PCCTG1 October 2009

Re: FW: Fwd: Revised; PCCnonLatinGuidelinesPrelimDraftRevised5.doc

David W Reser <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:42:59 -0400

text/plain

Hi Peter--
Is it OK if the LC response was a little later than this week?  I really needed to get the input of catalogers, but we always reserve September for "production only month" and I'm not allowed to pull catalogers into meetings during that month. We'll be meeting tomorrow to collect comments, but it will take me a bit to synthesize and present to Barbara, et al., before sending.  Hope this doesn't cause a problem for the timeline.

Dave

>>> "Fletcher, Peter" <[log in to unmask]> 9/9/2009 11:58 AM >>>
All, Les Hawkins has posted our preliminary report. An announcement
should be sent out soon to PCC lists.

Peter