ARSCLIST  November 2009

ARSCLIST November 2009

Re: [78-L] information needed 1935 unpublished RCA masters REPEAT REQUEST

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:13:31 -0500

At one time there was a three LP or CD set of Hayes in the works.  The
engineering was done in Steve Fassett's studio in Boston .  It was compiled
by Phil Miller.  Both are now passed.  Eventually it came out as one LP (or
CD- don'r remember any more.)   Though Phil and I correspoinded and phoned
about it, I have no paperwork in my files about this project with any
detail.  I think Phils papers may have gone to the New York Public Library.

Steve Smolian