ARSCLIST  November 2009

ARSCLIST November 2009

Re: Fwd: "RIP: A Remix Manifesto" at ARSClist members price <g>

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:54:44 EST

In a message dated 11/10/2009 2:58:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  "RIP: A Remix Manifesto"
>
> An amusing film about copyright,  available from the Documentary
> Channel for  $17.99.
>
> I enjoyed this film very much.
>
> I'm  posting this because I had not heard anything about it from the
>  usual sources.
>
> Doug

It's available as a stream or a Pay What You Wish download on their own
site. I enjoyed it a lot.

_http://www.ripremix.com/_ (http://www.ripremix.com/)

Steve