Re: Introducing The Numero Group

Brandon Burke <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:10:18 -0800

"Sorry. I got this one wrong."

I should say...

The Numero Group is a terrific label: Interesting releases, beautiful packaging, researched liner
notes, responsible about hunting down and paying the original artists. A class act all the way.

Welcome Micheal and Numero!

Brandon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Smolian" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 11:15:50 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Introducing The Numero Group

Sorry. I got this one wrong. None of their material had crosse dmy path as
yet and I assumed, incorrectly according to many whose opinions I respect,
that it was an attempt to get backing for the preservation of indifferent
stuff.

I encounter so much bad music as a used record dealer- bad in the sense that
its out of tune, out of time and, too often, out of mind. Just because
someone has a multi-track and can edit and erase doen't make what comes out
anything others want to hear, much less preserve. A certain amount of it
goes throough here at the save-my-tape end. Not knowing the company name, I
presumed it was the usual stuff.

Steve Smolian

I keep enc