ARSCLIST  November 2009

ARSCLIST November 2009

Re: AIATSIS, but allot more - and controversial for some

Mark Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:37:31 +1100

Thought provoking stuff Jim.
Sobering yet realistic.
And a "prod" in the fundament (so to speak) for complacency.
I look forward to reading the views of others on your incisive words.

Thanks Jim.

Mark