Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  December 2009

ARSCLIST December 2009

Re: Future of cable television? [was Re: [ARSCLIST] Media Timeline - Death of music business]

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:00:31 -0800

HAH! I can count exactly one program we watch here at all - Mad Men -
and where we live (a senior mobile park but a really nice one - cab;e
is not an option; it is part of the rent like garbage and water. And
since we get the show on Netflix, we don't even watch that! We got
the free digital cable box and unplugged it ever since.

But driving home at night, nearly every house is blue, flickering
blue inside. Can't beat the majority.

Happy New year everyone~

<L>