ARSCLIST  December 2009

ARSCLIST December 2009

Re: Tape Shed-Sticking & stripping

Marie O'Connell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:14:29 +1300

I don't think Richard meant fast, infact, slow.....lllllllll.......yyyyyy is
very helpful.  We have modified 2 of our Studer B67 to be low friction
machines and that has helped alot.  I can send pics when I get back to work
in the morning.  I rarely use the isopropyl drip machine now because of
these 2 .  They do a grand job.

Cheers
Marie