BIBCO Archives

BIBCO@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBCO Home

BIBCO  December 2009

BIBCO December 2009

Revised BSR FAQ

Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:31:12 -0500

Please excuse postings to multiple lists

The November 24 announcement about Implementation of the BIBCO Standard Record for printed books brought many questions not covered in the original FAQ.  We promised to monitor the PCClist discussions and offer answers to support January 4, 2010 implementation.  The revised BSR FAQ appears at:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/bibco/BSRAnnouncement.pdf

The answers come from the BSR TG, PCC leadership, chairs of the Standing Committees, OCLC, and the BIBCO Coordinator.  I thank them for helping