EDUCAT December 2009

Re: LIS Phd online?

Christine Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:07:11 -0500

Suzanne, Judy, and Karen,

Thank you for your generosity in sharing info about LIS Ph.D. programs and
adjunct teaching opportunities. It's given my a lot of food for thought and
avenues to pursue.

I don't have a desire to embark on the research track, so I'm going to
explore adjunct teaching. I'll keep you posted as to how things progress.

Chris

Christine Schwartz
Metadata Librarian
Princeton Theological Seminary Libraries