ARSCLIST  January 2010

ARSCLIST January 2010

Re: George Buck (was An ARSC reminder was Digest - 27 Dec 2009 to 28 Dec 2009 (#2009-342)

Dave Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:40:24 -0600

I'm doing one on American Music, which is a label within Buck's family of labels.

David "Uncle Dave" Lewis

Assistant Editor, Classical

Rovi Corporation