ARSCLIST January 2010

Re: Label picture catalog?

Doug Henkle <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:37:33 -0600

At 08:21 PM 01-18-2010 +0200, you wrote:
>I don't have the resources to do that. I wouldn't mind adding my scans
>though. Maybe someone at a U somewhere.

      I hope this does turn into an active ARSC collaborative effort,
and I am working on 100+ Wisconsin 45 label scans that could be
included. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to doing Wisconsin LP
label scans too.

      Is making this an "official" ARSC project, and housing all the data
on the ARSC site allowed, and if so, is that a good or a bad idea?
Doug Henkle - mailto:[log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 1447, Oshkosh, WI 54903-1447