ARSCLIST  January 2010

ARSCLIST January 2010

Re: A little off topic CBS benches Jack Benny

David Goren <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:13:13 -0500

Don't worry Shai. I think most list members understood what you meant. I didn't detect any slur or accusations against Laura Leff. As you've probably noticed some people on this list are little on the grouchy side of things.