ARSCLIST  January 2010

ARSCLIST January 2010

Re: Classic Artie Shaw Bluebird And Victor Sessions

Ted Kendall <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:07:07 -0000

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but isn't it a bit rash to judge a
restoration on download quality? In my experience the data reduction
sacrifices those elusive qualities of "air" and "openness" I, for one,
strive to preserve...