BIBCO Archives

BIBCO@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBCO Home

BIBCO  February 2010

BIBCO February 2010

Extended BIBCO/CONSER stats deadline

Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:37:35 -0500

Short week--one day only on Capitol Hill for most of us.  Next Monday the US observes Presidents' Day.

We will try to run our BIBCO and CONSER stats program on Tuesday, Feb. 16.  In addition to the reports I mentioned in last week's tally, I see reports from these CONSER libraries:

U Florida
Hong Kong U
U of Chicago
Lib and Archives Canada--The Olympics!
NLM
NY State Lib
Brigham Young, Lee Lib
Brigham Young, Hunter Lib
NYU

I see additional reports from these BIBCO libraries:
Cleveland PL
UCLA
Cornell
Vanderbilt
Texas A&M
Stanford
U Hawaii
U of New Mexico
Princeton

It will be a banner month, and not only for the Tulane folks celebrating the Super Bo