This message was cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
The President's Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2011 is now available from the United States Government Printing Office (GPO). The public can search or browse the budget, which is accessible from GPO's Federal Digital System at: <http://fdsys.gpo.gov>. FY 2011 Budget documents are available in PDF, with many of the tables also available for separate viewing and downloading as spreadsheets in xls and comma delimited formats.
The online PDF versions of the FY 2011 Budget on GPO's Federal Digital System (FDsys) are digitally signed. GPO has signed and certified the PDF files to assure users of the authenticity of the documents. These signatures not only establish GPO as the trusted information disseminator, but also provide the assurance that the electronic PDF documents have not been altered since GPO disseminated them. For more information on authentication see: <http://www.gpoaccess.gov/authentication>.
The President's budget documents for FY 2011 will be distributed to Federal depository libraries in paper and CD-ROM formats as soon as stock is received by GPO. Additionally, copies of the FY 2011 Budget are available for purchase from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore at <http://bookstore.gpo.gov/collections/budget.jsp> and consist of 4 books and 1 CD-ROM. GPO Stock Numbers are:
* Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2011: GPO Stock Number: 041-001-00671-1
* Appendix, Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2011: GPO Stock Number: 041-001-00672-9
* Analytical Perspectives, Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2011: GPO Stock Number: 041-001-00674-5
* Historical Tables, Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2011: GPO Stock Number: 041-001-00673-7
* Budget of the United States Government, February 2010, Fiscal Year 2011, (CD-ROM): GPO Stock Number 041-001-00675-3
GPO's press release about the President's FY 2011 budget is available from <http://www.gpo.gov/pdfs/news-media/press/10news04.pdf>.
If you have questions or comments, please use the askGPO help service
at: <http://www.gpoaccess.gov/help>. When submitting a question, please choose the category "Federal Depository Libraries" and the appropriate subcategory, if any, in order to ensure that your question is routed to the correct area.