ARSCLIST  March 2010

ARSCLIST March 2010

Re: Studio ethics- was NPR reporter searching for news archive

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:24:10 -0400

This brings up an interesting point.

Do other studios retain past work?  If so, for how long?  Should unique
material make it the market or even to public access throgh posting, does
this expose the studio to legal liability?

Steve Smolian