BIBCO Archives

BIBCO@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBCO Home

BIBCO  March 2010

BIBCO March 2010

LC Coop Section--moving next week

Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:53:00 -0500

Please excuse postings to multiple lists.

Renovations in the Library of Congress' Madison Building, Fifth floor, to accommodate the ABA reorganization, require the Cooperative Programs Section to relocate to a different position on the Fifth floor.  The Section will begin packing up beginning March 12 and will be in moving status the week of March 15 - 19.

There will be no changes to email addresses, phone, or fax numbers.  We apologize in advance for any disruptions in service for PCC partners as we settle into our new space.

Thank you for your patience.  Sent on behalf of Judith Cannan, Chief of COIN Division.

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551