PCCTG1 March 2010

Re: Peter's translation suggestion

"Fletcher, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:50:03 -0700

text/plain

Not really moved on; I have made the most recent comment on the issue, your email contains. Unfortunately, the Google version is no longer the latest one. In downloading the version with comments, the process of downloading messes with the right to left examples, so I do not want to post it there again now that I have most examples corrected and that we have only until Thursday to submit the guidelines.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of D. Brooking
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 12:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCTG1] Peter's translation suggestion

I wouldn't mind punting on translation issues as Peter suggests. Not sure
if we have moved on from this point now though.

I can't find anything that recent in Google docs. Is there one place where
I can go to see the current state of the doc??

Diana Brooking             (206) 685-0389
Cataloging Librarian       (206) 685-8782 fax
Suzzallo Library           [log in to unmask]
University of Washington
Box 352900
Seattle WA  98195-2900