Help for EAD Archives

EAD Archives

EAD@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EAD Home

EAD  April 2010

EAD April 2010

Re: Project announcement: Social Networks and Archival Context

Catherine Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:07:20 -0700

This is a more detailed description of the project you forwarded to me
earlier - if allowed (and it should be easy to figure this out), I
think I/we should add EAC-CPF metadata for creators/collectors to our
online finding aids so that it is (potentially) harvested as part of
this project...