ARSCLIST May 2010

Re: Movie film collector forum?

Peter Charuza <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 May 2010 20:36:54 -0400

Hey Jack, I'm very interested in all things film related too. This list has
been awesome as far as receiving great information on all things audio, If
there was a film congruent I don't think I'd ever leave my computer, whilst
waiting for the next message.

At least personally I haven't read 1/2 as much technical film material
online compared to technical audio blogs/websites/forums etc. I could have
just missed many of them. So please do post if you find a good list or blog
about film. Anything from old 35 silents, modern day film advances and
everything inbetween.

 Thanks,
Pete