Help for METS Archives

METS Archives

METS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

METS Home

METS  August 2010

METS August 2010

The second call for participating a survey on the migration metadata

Feng Luan <[log in to unmask]>

Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:47:25 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

We did a survey for the metadata necessary for the future migration. Since we got few responses , we
are now doing the second call for the survey participation. We hope you can join in this survey.

The survey webpage is: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/287271/defining-the-migration-metadata

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Feng Luan